National Center EUROPASS
Europass is the European portfolio of five documents that can be easily and clearly understood in Europe and skills by increasing mobility both in the labor market and at the level of education:
Curriculum Vitae, which helps you present your skills and qualifications in an efficient and clear manner. You can create your own online CV using the instructions or download the model, examples, and completion instructions
The language passport is an instrument of self-assessment of language skills and qualifications. You can create your own language passport online using the instructions or download the model, examples, and completion instructions.
The Europass Mobility document records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country.
The supplement to the professional certificate describes the knowledge and skills acquired by the holders of the education and training certificates. It complements the information in the original document, making it easier to understand, especially abroad.
The Supplement to the Bachelor’s degree describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education diplomas. It complements the information in the original diploma, making it easier to understand, especially abroad.
For more information click here
It was adopted on 18 April 2018, Decision (EU) 2018/646 of the European Parliament and of the Council on a Common Framework for Providing Better Services for Competences and Qualifications – EUROPASS
Objectives of the New European Framework „Europass”:
- supports the transparency and understanding of skills and qualifications acquired in formal, non-formal and informal contexts, including through practical experience, mobility and volunteering;
- contains web-based tools and relevant information, including information in support of the European dimension of professional guidance provided through an on-line platform and supported by national services, to help users communicate and better present their competencies; and qualifications, as well as compare the qualifications gained in figurative education and training systems.
The Europass online platform provides tools for:
- documenting and describing personal information in various formats, including curriculum vitae (CV) models;
- documentation and description of competences and qualifications acquired through work and learning experiences (in formal, non-formal and informal contexts), including mobility and volunteering;
- evaluation and self-evaluation of competences (Language Passport, Digital Competence);
- documentation of learning outcomes in qualifications, including models for Europass supplements (Diploma Supplement, Professional Certificate Supplement)
The Europass online platform provides information on:
- learning opportunities;
- the validation of non-formal and informal learning;
- recognition of competences and qualifications;
- orientation for transnational mobility;
- skills and qualifications relevant to the specific needs of third-country nationals.
Europass users are:
- individual end-users, such as learners, jobseekers, workers and volunteers;
- education and training providers, professional guidance professionals, employers, public employment services, social partners, youth work providers, youth organizations and policy makers.